Camping in Spain and Places Worth Seeing
Spain is one the most beautiful countries in Europe. Aside from being one of the most romantic places to visit, the country also offers magnificent attractions and enjoyable adventures. With many cities in the country, the places that are worth seeing for is Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon.
There are a number of activities that could be done to such place. However, among the entire activities that could be done in the country, the most renowned is camping. The country is a home for different camping grounds. Camping in the following cities would be ideal for you to enjoy the city and its offerings as well.
- Camping Tres Estrellas – the place offer numerous activities everyday such as movies, clowns, flamenco shows and volleyball nets. These activities will definitely let kids enjoy their stay in the city. The place also has amenities like bar, swimming pool, restaurant, barbeque area, souvenir shop and supermarket. The site is located near the beach.
- Camping Masnou –the site offers amenities like laundry area, showers, supermarket, pool and many others. This is a great place to visit if the objective in visiting Barcelona is sightseeing. The site is located in near the city centre and the other attractions of the city.
- Camping Pico de la Miel – the place has old fairly static. For touring units, they have separate small area having their toilet. The pitches are sandy grass with an artificial shade, while some may enjoy their stay under pine trees where pitches are also available for tents. The place has electricity connections.
- Camping Monte Holiday – the place offer excellent views. This site is very famous to skiers. It is nestled on the lower and sunny valley in Madrid which is near the huge nature reserve of the city. This is the ideal place for walkers, anglers and sports enthusiasts. There are so many things that could be done in the place.
- Camping Internacional Aranjuez – the place offers gardens, avenues, leafy squares and palaces. This is a place in Spain where you could se unusual attractions.
- Lisboan Camping – Parque Municapal de Monsanto – this is a very huge camp site located at Lisbon. The site offers great service at reasonable price. It has huge entrance with flowering and lawns, trees, fountains, ponds and pools. It is also lots of terraces that are well shaded by shrubs and trees. It is also located near some of the attractions of the city.
- Orbitur Camping Guincho – the place is nestled at the back of huge sand beach having beautiful sand dunes. Despite the fact that it is located near the beach the place offers different facilities and amenities especially electricity.
These are the places in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon that are worth seeing for. Aside from such, they are also one of the best places to conduct camping in the three cities.