The advantages and disadvantages of travelling by airplane
As well as being very exciting, airplane travel really can be one of the most efficient ways to travel around the world. The availability of cheap air travel means that it is now easy for almost anyone to fly anywhere. We will now look at the advantages and disadvantages of air travel. The Pros of Travelling by Airplane. Nobody can doubt the fact that our lives have been changed by air travel.
Advantages of travelling by airplane
- It is much faster to travel by plane; it is possible to cross to the other side of the world in less than a day. It is now possible to easily go to places that would previously been too far away for most of us to travel to.
- When you are looking for a safe way to travel from one place to another, air travel is near the top.
- It is now possible to get to destinations all over the world at very affordable prices because of the availability of cheap flights.
- Airplanes can be quite comfortable and this makes it a nice way to travel.
Disadvantages of travelling by airplane
There are a number of disadvantages to travelling by plane these days even though it really has made a big difference to most people’s lives.
- Most airports will be situated on the outskirts of the city so once you get off the plane you will still have a bit of a journey before reaching your final destination. And when you take into consideration, the fact that you have to wait around in the airport before taking off, plane travel can sometimes end up taking you just as long as other types of travel, particularly internal flights.
- There are a lot of people who feel that the hassle involved with security checks on airplanes can be quite troublesome.- You do not have nearly the same room for movement on a plane as you do on a train.
- Some economy sections of certain planes are quite crammed and there is very little room.