5 of the Best Winter Holiday Spa Treatments
For many, the idea of visiting a spa whilst on holiday is the ultimate in relaxation. So much so that it’s now possible to book an exclusive spa break which incorporates the price of all of your spa treatments into the overall cost of your holiday.
Sometimes spa breaks don’t necessarily include every single treatment, or offer different packages depending on what kinds of treatments you’re looking for and how much you’re willing to spend. So here is a list of the best spa treatments around, which may help you make up your mind as to what it is you want to get out of your spa break holiday.
Five of the Best Spa Treatments
- Moisturising Facials – In the winter our skin tends to dry out a lot quicker and is prone to looking dull and tired. Revitalise your skin in winter by opting for an intensive moisturising treatment, which will restore your skin’s vitality and leave you feeling refreshed.
- Lime and Ginger Body Treatments – This year’s go-to option for full body treatments have been lime and ginger, due to their deep cleansing properties. Lime and ginger treatments can be found in the best salons, the world over.
- Deep Tissue Massage – More intensive than a regular massage, a deep tissue massage will have your therapist really working into those knots! Afterwards you’ll feel more relaxed than you ever thought possible.
- Ocean Wraps – Another de rigueur spa treatment is the ocean wrap which, like the lime and ginger treatment, is being prescribed in top notch spas all around the world. A good ocean wrap will cleanse, decongest and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Men’s Facials – Spa treatments are becoming increasingly popular for men, who are finding themselves more comfortable expressing their needs when it comes to skin and body issues. For ladies who like their spa treatments, this means you’ll be able to take you man along with you the next time you book a holiday spa break!
Choosing the Right Spa Break for You
Many people choose to combine the luxury of a spa break with the comfort of an all inclusive holiday which caters for the whole family. So while the kids are under the watchful eye of the swimming pool lifeguard and hubby is enjoying a round of golf, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy all the benefits that a luxurious massage or moisturising facial has to offer. Many choose their spa breaks based on location, with spa breaks in Cornwall proving to be very popular due to the region’s breathtaking scenery, unspoilt beaches and fascinating local customs. Booking a spa holiday doesn’t always have to be about pampering, but it sure does help!